Healthy Laughter Spartanburg
The Links, Inc. Spartanburg, SC Chapter Presents
This Event Has Already Occurred.
Chapman Cultural Center
Our Healthy Laughter Spartanburg utilizes a live stand-up comedy event to help promote healthcare and healthy lifestyle choices to the surrounding community. Proceeds will benefit a local non-profit organization as well as a scholarship fund for local high school students.It will be a three-part event, which includes:
- 3 pm - FreeHealth Fair with "limited' screenings;
- 4 pm - Free Healthy Talk with a panel of renowned physicians, hosted by Sybil Wilkes from the Tom Joyner Morning Show;
- 6 pm- Healthy Laughter comedy show featuring award-winning christian comedian Akintunde (BET, TBN, TBS), comedian Toney Tone (BET, BounceTV, Universal Soul Circus) and comedian Nikita B (BounceTV, Internet Sensation).
- General Admission - $10
- V.I.P. Tickets - $15 (includes preferred seating, special gift, meet and greet with comedians and photo-op)
- Youth Tickets (17 and younger)- $5
To purchase tickets, click here or go directlyto the Chapman Cultural Center box office.
If there are any questions, please reach out to our programs co-chair, Link April Kelly-Drummond at firstname.lastname@example.org, (864) 504-9003 or programs co-chair, Link Rachel Fowler-Gist at RFowler-Gist@dennys.com, (864) 597-8650.