Vendor Forms

For businesses who may do business with the City, but do not need to register to bid on an Request For Proposals (RFP), please fill out and send in a W-9 and Related Party Questionnaire to our Finance Department. Completed forms may be brought to the office at City Hall, or emailed to Crystal Streacker.  The Finance Department will then issue a vendor number to your business. 

W-9 Form

Related Party Questionnaire