Free Downtown Shuttle Service
Take advantage of our free shuttle service to get you where you want to go in Downtown Spartanburg, Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Download "MyTrax GPS" from the Apple app store here or Android app store here.
Select "View Live Tracking Map, enter "Downtown" in the map code, and select "view map."
The pickup and drop off zone and request a pickup right from the app!
More than 3,000 spaces - including one for you
There is always a convenient - and, on nights and weekends, a FREE - place to park in Downtown Spartanburg. Four parking garages provide more than 2,700 spaces, all within a comfortable walk of all of downtown's dining, shopping, offices, entertainment and nightlife.
Downtown Parking Map
Dunbar Street Garage (650 spaces)
- Adjacent to East Main Street
- Located within a block of Morgan Square, the Montgomery Building, Ciclops Cyderi & Brewery, The Hangar at First Baptist Church, and Fr8yard.
Kennedy Street Garage (750 spaces)
- Adjacent to the Downtown Public Library, Meeting Street Academy, Spartanburg Community College, and the Denny's tower
- One block south of East Main Street
- Two blocks southeast of Morgan Square
Magnolia Street Garage (554 spaces)
- Adjacent to Morgan Square
- Located within a block of the Children's Museum of the Upstate, Purre Barre, the Montgomery Building, Courthouse, and the future 127 W. Main Bowling Alley
St. John Street Garage (750 spaces)
- Adjacent to Barnet Park, Chapman Cultural Center, USC Upstate Business School and the Montgomery Building
City Hall parking lot
Spring Street parking lot
Herald-Journal parking lot
- 22 spaces of free public parking in outer ring
QS/1 parking lot
- 169 spaces
- Free public parking After 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, all day Sauturday and Sunday