City Council fills six City committee vacancies
Five City committees receive new appointments
At their meeting on Monday, Spartanburg City Council unanimously approved appointments for five City Boards and Committees.
• Council member Ruth Littlejohn was appointed to the Appalachian Council of Governments.
• Council member Meghan Smith and Alan Jenkins were appointed to the Hospitality Tax Grants Committee
• Council member Rob Rain was appointed to the Spartanburg Area Transportation Study committee
• Council member Jamie Fulmer was appointed to the Downtown Partnership Committee
• Veronica Cunningham was appointed to the Housing Authority Advisory Board
For more from Monday's City Council meeting, see the full video and roundup of our live tweets below.